Secondary Joystick Fire Button disappear in Fortnite Update 4.3? You are not alone!
Fortnite update 4.3 brings excitement all through PC, Console (Xbox One, PS4) and also on mobile. This update also gets Fortnite first vehicle in the arena. The Shopping cart! They also introduced mushroom, different than Apple, the mushroom can give you five shields when you consume it, and can take you maximum to 100 shields which can you found in all the arena. However that updates notes also give a little bug to mobile console. And it is annoying too. When you already mastered Customizable position of your HUD in version 4.2.0, the secondary joystick fire button disappears in this update. However you can enable tap anywhere to fire, but this Fortnite Mobile Bug is annoying too, you can spoil your location if accidentally fire when picking a weapon or open treasure, Why is that happen?
Here is How to Fix
Make sure you screenshot all of your customizable HUD settings combat mode and build mode. Then you can go to setting, and make sure tap to fire is disabled, and go to Customizable HUD settings, and reset widget. After the reset, secondary fire button with a joystick will appear again. Use your screenshot before to guide you duplicate all the widget location size and transparency. If you are in try hard mode to improve your gameplay in Fortnite mobile, this fortnite mobile gaming trigger will help you to naturally when in combat mode.
Here is all the update 4.3 Update Notes for Fortnite Battle Royale in Mobile
- Voice chat is here!
- Voice chat with your party can now be enabled in settings. Push-to-Talk with your party members! Editing different stair configurations will work more consistently.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to download Fortnite even if they had enough storage space.
- General fixes to input touch state to better support *many* fingers.
- Trajectory indicators no longer appear when entering DBNO.
- Supply drop health numbers now update correctly when damaged.
- Fixed an issue where touching the quickbar when weapon switching is unavailable could cause your inventory to be stuck on the wrong weapon.